1) Post these rules.
2) Post 8 facts about your character.
3) Tag 8 other characters.
4) Post their names along with their creators' avatars.
1. Ullaris' looks are based off of the inimitable Iorveth, from Witcher 2: scarred face, sneer, and those delicious high cheek bones. Much of his personality quirks and traits are, in turn, based off an original creation of mine named Ularann, as well as his family members and some bits of backstory, all of which come from a fantasy world/tale I've been working on for some time.
2. Ullaris is the second youngest of four Dalish children and a fraternal twin. His twin sister, Silrë, (also based off an original of mine), and he are the best of friends, and he spoils her quite rotten. He'll do anything for her, and it will take some woman to hold his heart to a loyalty like he owes his twin.
3. He's a rogue and thief, and he'll tempt your fate. Heh, actually he's an assassin, and a good one. (And the only character I've played Dragon Age: Inquisition on Normal difficulty with, as opposed to Casual. I prefer games to be entertainment, not stress. Lol.) If you're unfortunate enough to cross paths and purposes with him, then he's likely to do more than tempt your fate, and would definitely be one that Sera classifies as "shifty knife dark".
4. Money is good, but fame is better, and infamy tops all. Headcanonically, he's not Inquisitor, that honour, (or burden), being left to his eldest brother, Malitharin. So that, combined with younger brother syndrome, means everything is a competition. Why can't he become more famous, dangerous, powerful than his brother? And if Thedas doesn't have it in its heart to exalt another Dalish, then they can fear this one.
5. Humans are on the tippety top of his shit list. Ullaris has taken it upon himself to wreak collective vengeance for all the sins committed against his people by the shemlen-dominated world. He has a long way to go, and many obstacles to leap, and one of those is an increasingly maddening attraction to....
6. Josephine Montilyet! (An obstacle that will most likely be far too large and lovable to leap.) The lovely human ambassador with a silver tongue and a golden heart, and a mind open and loving to all, caught the lustful eye of the assassin almost immediately. Ullaris can be very charming and persuasive when he needs to, and what better opportunity to sabotage humans than through their precious ambassador? Love has a way of rearranging one's priorities, though, and he currently is undergoing the torment of realizing that his naughty plans are being foiled by a heart with a mind of its own and a pair of soft brown eyes and a winning smile.
7. Ullaris had a unique and dangerous obsession with poisons. He slathers them over his daggers, drops them into unsuspecting drinks, and even ingests them in small doses for immunity building and for drug-like highs that make his blood boil and yearn for violence. In part inspired by Warhammer's Urian Poisonblade, the rest is based off of my Ularann, who suffers from an ancient curse that he accidentally awoke in the depths of an Elven forest.
8. While seeming only disrespectful and cocky to those around him, Ullaris holds a deep respect for the mysterious Solas, one akin to awe. He can sense that the soft-spoken elven mage is teeming with secrets and knowledge, glad to share with an open-minded questioner, but the young elf finds it difficult to approach him. A subtle, intimidating pride. A great power that Ullaris feels but does not understand. Also, his twin is undeniably attracted to stoic elf mage, which makes conversation with her very protective brother....rather awkward.
I tag: (And I am terribly sorry if this character has been tagged before!)